Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Little Bit of Liberty

Today I have a little interview and an embroidery tutorial up on the Liberty Craft Blog - be sure to check it out if you are a lover of Liberty fabric.

For those visiting from the Liberty blog - you can find my embroidery hoop wrapping tutorial here.


In other news, I received some fun mail this week - a copy of The Essential Guide to Modern Quilt Making.


I was asked some time ago if I'd like to contribute my Modern Chevron Baby Quilt to the book and of course, I said yes.


It's a little surreal to see something of mine amongst the works of so many talented quilters.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It's Saturday morning here and it's bucketing down - perfect quilting weather!


  1. How exciting to have one of your quilts in Lucy's book! Here in Melbourne this morning, it's blue skies and sunshine, which makes me want to be outside in the garden, sewing time will have to wait.

  2. Newsflash: YOU are a talented quilter!

  3. Congratulations, Kirsty, I am sure that you will go far!

  4. I agree with Krista! You are a VERY talented quilter! Congrats on all the great news!

  5. Oooh, congrats on the book, not at all surprised :o)

  6. Congrats Kirsty - really love the Chevron quilt and your Liberty project looks fab too!

  7. Exciting to receive your news letter this week and this all looks equally wonderful! Well done!

  8. Congratulations to both! I loved reading your interview! And the embroidery project is so pretty, plus it reminds me of those French textiles you sometimes showed us here!

  9. Yes, you are a very talented quilter. Congratulations Kirsty.


Hi there, I love getting comments, so let her rip! I do my very best to reply (by email) so please make sure your account is set up to show email, so that I can get back to you. Cheers, Kirsty

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...